Wednesday, January 13, 2010

TECHNOLOGY IS EITHER BOON OR BANE`

Lesson 2:Tell about the technology its either Boon or Bane
Boon it refers as a blessing to all human or the people. And bane its means that it can cause of death or it is harmful to the human.At this point i learned that it depends of the human on how to use the technology that we has that cannot cause herself .Because for me technology is a big blessing for us that we have this thing at this time, because through technology we can work fast in a few minutes searching those difficult words in internet its a big help for them.and i can also apply this for my future teaching career in doing some activities at the school so that my work will fast to finished my activities,and i cannot feel boring in my teaching future career.

No comments:

Post a Comment